Browse, order, heat… and savor! With SupperBell, it’s simple to enjoy fresh, wholesome, chef-prepared meals in 5 to 8 minutes on average at your home or business.
More and more people are educated about eating well these days, and SupperBell’s offerings satisfy a niche that many were not even aware needed to be filled in their hectic lives until they tried it and loved the experience! In this way, SupperBell is a modern-day solution that has caught our attention, and the Denver Luxe Team is keen to shine the spotlight on this pioneering startup.
SupperBell was founded with an honest, multi-faceted commitment:
- To offer delicious, convenient meal options that ease the demands on people’s time;
- To offer gourmet, restaurant-quality dinners that are both affordable and healthy;
- To offer meals composed of responsibly sourced ingredients delivered directly from local farms and freshly flown in seafood.
The culinary mastermind behind each unique dish is Chef Cristino Griego. Cristino most recently was the general manager and executive chef of The Bistro at Stapleton. He is a graduate of Denver’s Cook Streets School of Culinary Arts. Chef Cristino uses his classical French techniques with his Italian roots to create one-of-a-kind restaurant-quality dishes. He is passionate about the quality, freshness, taste, and delivered integrity of your food.
HOW SUPPERBELL WORKS:
- You select your meal(s) of choice from a weekly, chef-inspired menu. Your meal is prepared fresh, from scratch, by SupperBell’s chef team on the day of delivery.
- Your culinary masterpiece is blast-chilled just before it is fully prepared, and is hand-delivered to your door.
- You follow quick, no-brainer instructions to finish your meal to exquisite perfection. You eat and enjoy and experience euphoria, all from the comfort of your own home.
C’est magnifique! Now, to entice your senses with an example of one of the SupperBell chef team’s magical creations: Salmon Kabobs… for a fresh look at salmon! In this dish, grilled lemons are paired with a pristine cut of Seattle Fish Co. sockeye salmon on a skewer and the duo is roasted to perfection. These salmon kabobs are served with a cashew and raisin orzo pasta, along with pickled watermelon radish. Wow, is your mouth watering yet?
The initial rollout for SupperBell has been to a select number of central Denver zip codes — from Cherry Creek to LoHi to Stapleton — with increased front range availability to follow. Click here to enter your zip code and view the SupperBell menu items currently eligible for delivery in your neighborhood.
Launched in early 2015, an impressive team of food and beverage industry talent, along with finance and technology talent, came together to create SupperBell. To support the community, SupperBell has partnered with Share Our Strength / Cooking Matters Colorado to benefit their mission aimed at ending childhood hunger in Colorado by donating a portion of the company’s proceeds.
Fresh seasonal ingredients. Delicious, gourmet food. Healthy family meals in a snap… SupperBell has all the details covered!
So do yourself a favor and place an order by 3 pm today at www.SupperBell.com to enjoy the creations of your own personal chef from the comfort of your home tonight. Bon appétit!
Contact Karina Christensen and the Denver Luxe Team at 720-440-2640 and let us show you more than just homes. Let us show you the distinct client services we provide as Your Luxury Real Estate Partner, and bring your greatest expectations.